Asking Opinion Panel?

Sandy21

2 hours ago, cjsenour said:

I started getting survey invites from Asking Opinion about 2 weeks ago.   I first thought it was a remake of Univox, because it looked very similar and it came in with points already attached.  However I  was still getting invites from Univox.   I checked my profile which said was 100% complete, and it was up to date.  Not interested because  the surveys just go from one to another without getting points. They are from Ottawa, Canada

Thanks for the heads up. Never heard of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- I have gotten a ton of emails from Asking Opinion this week, and I forgot that I signed up with them back in November, and I found out they were mostly partner surveys, and so I did not try any surveys.  Now I am getting at least three emails each day from them with surveys for me to complete.  I've got to figure out how to unsubscribe from them.  Is anybody else having the same problem?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 11:36 AM, Sandy21 said:

Has anyone heard of or belong to Asking Opinion panel? I received an invitation using my name telling me there was a survey available for me and since I was a trusted member I would get paid in as little as 3 days.

I figure that maybe an old panel I had previously belonged to sold my information. I just don't remember ever hearing of Asking Opinion.

It seems you would of "okay'ed" the authorization of your information to be shared from a previous survey site. This happens quite often with survey companies.

In all it's a pretty cool site I've cashed out loads of times and with the no minimum payout to get my money it makes it easy for me to trust them.

23 hours ago, SurveySmiles said:

It seems you would of "okay'ed" the authorization of your information to be shared from a previous survey site. This happens quite often with survey companies.

In all it's a pretty cool site I've cashed out loads of times and with the no minimum payout to get my money it makes it easy for me to trust them.

Do you work for Asking Opinion panel?  Your review sounds too positive.

• Like 1

Does anyone else here belong to Asking Opinion?  I find it hard to believe that 41% of the people who sign up make $5 the first 24 hours.  At least there is no minimum payout.  I am not sure if they only do giftcards, or if they let you do paypal too. I just checked, and they do let you do gift cards or paypal.

On 1/29/2024 at 6:54 PM, NFriday said:

Do you work for Asking Opinion panel?  Your review sounds too positive.

No I do not, but was I was researching other survey sites to sign up for and came across the Asking Opinion discussion in here and felt since I did cash out several times now, that I was able to add some insight towards the questioned posted earlier about them.

Sorry if it sounded too positive but if my experiences have been only good ones I don't see the need to say anything negative about them. (yet) :-?

I was under the impression this forum was a place where we can help each other :35_thinking:, if this particular section is only a negative/rant one where only negative feedback is accepted, then I apologize... I must of read the description wrong. :huh:

On 1/13/2024 at 8:57 AM, mnleona said:

I am still getting them and delete. 

Did you try unsubscribing with the "Unsubscribe" button in the email? Look way at the bottom, I see it in all their emails they send me.:wink:

• 4 weeks later...

Asking opinion was merged with Youropinion.

a few years ago , 2018 your opinion popped up in my emails. I opted in. In my notes I wrote:

just opted in, didn't fill out profile.

looks like Univox, must've come from them by the user name they sent. same low pay surveys too.

-----------------------------------------------
7-25-18
site doesn't have any info on rewards or dq points

8-21-18

HI, I need to know how much the points are worth?

Why isn't this information posted on the website?  I can not take your surveys until I know these details.
You are supposed to tell us this in advance of taking surveys.  They never answered, I didn't take anymore surveys, I dq'd the ones I did take.
-------------------
10-23-18

Cancelling membership-- Univox said I had 2 accounts with them and listed this one---not my fault

------------------
------------------
--------------
-------------
march 2020
theystarted sending emails

So this was a Univox partner or something and they didn't want us to belong to both of them.

I got this email from youropinion the same day the askingopinion emails started.

Your Opinion Community has been
merged and acquisition with Asking Opinion Survey Panel.

We are delighted to inform you that Your Opinion Community is merging with Asking Opinion Ltd., a leader in market research surveys. There will be no disruptions to service due to the change in ownership. That means no interruptions in service to you, you will get better surveys, higher payouts, and quick rewards.

The service we have provided you in the past from Your Opinion Community will continue to be offered by the Asking Opinion Survey Panel.

Your accumulated points and rewards associated with Your Opinion Community will not change and will continue to be provided by Asking Opinion Survey Panel.

Your username and password will be the same on Asking Opinion Panel. Login to Asking Opinion to participate in surveys and earn rewards. If you face any issues while logging in, you can reset your password by clicking the Forget Password link. The Forget Password link is on the login page.

Asking Opinion will send you survey invitations to your registered email address to participate in surveys.

Asking Opinion Survey Panel is a premier market research survey panel dedicated to asking for valuable opinions! specialized in conducting online surveys that matter, offering a range of paid surveys designed to reward you for your insights. They believe in empowering individuals to earn money online by simply sharing your thoughts and opinions through our quick and easy paid online surveys.

We have already completed all the required changes at our end, so no action is needed from your side. You have to just enjoy taking surveys and earning quick rewards.

• Like 2