Clear Voice looking for people who belong to Costco

NFriday

I belong to Clear Voice, and I tried to do some surveys with them tonight, and all I made was $.30 for three disqualifications, but they had a C Space survey, where they were looking for people that belonged to Costco to join their Costco community.  I belong to Sams Club, and so I was not eligible, but I am sure there are some people here that belong to Costco.  Lately in the Chicago area, some people went to Costco to get gas, and they left their keys and valuables in their car while they got out to fill up their tank, and somebody jump into the drivers seat, and drove off with the car.  I don't leave my keys in my car, and now I've started taking out my valuables.

15 hours ago, NFriday said:

I belong to Clear Voice, and I tried to do some surveys with them tonight, and all I made was $.30 for three disqualifications, but they had a C Space survey, where they were looking for people that belonged to Costco to join their Costco community.  I belong to Sams Club, and so I was not eligible, but I am sure there are some people here that belong to Costco.  Lately in the Chicago area, some people went to Costco to get gas, and they left their keys and valuables in their car while they got out to fill up their tank, and somebody jump into the drivers seat, and drove off with the car.  I don't leave my keys in my car, and now I've started taking out my valuables.

I belong to Costco but not Clear Voice. Is it worth joining? I'd love to be on a Costco panel but by the time I join it would probably be filled.

12 hours ago, NFriday said:

When I get gasoline, I never ever never leave the keys in the ignition, even though I live in a rural area of Connecticut. A terrible crime wave is sweeping over the US now, and you have to be on guard all the time!!!!!!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NFriday said:

I like Clear Voice a lot better than I do Valued Opinion.  You get $.10 for every survey you are not eligible for, and there was a $9 survey they just sent me today, but I was not eligible for it.

I may join today if I have time. I belong to so few panels right now that maybe a new one would be something I should try. Thank you!

OKAY, I joined but there don't seem to be any surveys for me. Took forever to fill out the profile. Maybe it takes awhile to process everything before I get any surveys that are available for me .But at the moment  no matter what I click on, it takes me back to my profile page.which is 100% complete in all categories. 

Thank you for posting about Clear Voice, NFriday. I have been receiving numerous email since I joined and I've made $7 with minimum effort.

I like what is included in the survey invitation. Being that they include the approximate amount of time the survey will take as well as the compensation, you can pick and choose which surveys to attempt

I wish I was able to join the Costco panel. But I am sure I joined too late for that. 

Thanks again! 

NFriday, I have a question about Clear Voice. How often dies it happen that you take an entire survey and you think you got credit and you don't? 

I took a 20 mminute survey for $1.75 and was thanked for successfully completing the survey. But it did not revert back to Clear Voice. So I went to the survey invitation and clicked on it. It said something to the effect that I was not given  credit for the survey but there were plenty more surveys. to take. There was no explanation as to why I didn't get credit. Does this happen often? Thanks