Anybody ever get any 20/20 panels?

NFriday

Yesterday was my birthday, and one of the many places wishing me a happy birthday was 20/20.  I had to look up what they were because have not heard from them in years.  They are a market research company.  They contacted me a few times when I first joined them, but I was never eligible for any of their market research studies.  Has anybody done a panel with them?

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Yesterday was my birthday, and one of the many places wishing me a happy birthday was 20/20.  I had to look up what they were because have not heard from them in years.  They are a market research company.  They contacted me a few times when I first joined them, but I was never eligible for any of their market research studies.  Has anybody done a panel with them?

I used to belong to them but never qualified for a survey so it was a waste of time so dropped them

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just realized that 20/20 was taken over by Sago, and I have gotten a few emails from them, but I am never eligible.

• 3 weeks later...

They wished me a happy birthday this year.  I haven't made any money from them since 2019. I clicked on the visit community button, after signing in it took me to Focus group surveys. I remember signing up for it from one of their emails. It reminded me of Univox. I tried a couple of surveys the other day. the survey said it paid .90 but after completing and rating it it flashed that I had earned .43.  But when I looked at how much was in my account it was almost $2. I may have taken 1 other survey some time ago.  I may try a few  of the higher paying surveys when I have time.