One Voice

rosiesmom

I have belonged to this panel for quite some time, but as of the last 2 years, I have trouble cashing out. I have been waiting for months to try and cash out, so I was wondering if anyone else belongs to this one and have you been able to get your gift cards ordered.?

I don't think I've participated in that panel since 2020.  Isn't that the one where you give an opinion on lottery games & tickets? It got to be too tedious for me but I don't recall ever having a problem cashing out.  My go-to reward used to be Amazon in $5 increments.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

I don't think I've participated in that panel since 2020.  Isn't that the one where you give an opinion on lottery games & tickets? It got to be too tedious for me but I don't recall ever having a problem cashing out.  My go-to reward used to be Amazon in $5 increments.

That's the one.  I tried checking again today and it wouldn't load the page and then I got a message telling me it was their problem not mine, either way, still can't cash out.

• 4 weeks later...

It should not be this hard to cash out. I have about 7000 points that I have been trying to cash out for weeks. I like their surveys, but I won't be doing any more of their surveys until I can cash out.

• 1 month later...

You can only get fifteen dollars Amazon now. This company belongs to Toluna, and I think they are having problems. It takes forever to cash out now when you can only get fifteen dollars. If you were like me, everyone jumped on and tried to cashout. It took me forever to get in and cash out the fifteen.