Hey Piggy! Must Be Kidding...$1 an hour pay!

cricket

I saw someone mention this site so joined. Every survey pays between $1-$2 an hour, rare to get more and if it is, maybe close to $3 an hour. I have looked at all of them and done the math. A few cents for a five minute survey...multiplied by 12 (to equal an hour).  Why would anyone bother? This is the most ridiculous site I have ever seen. Major ripoff. No thanks!

9 hours ago, cricket said:

I saw someone mention this site so joined. Every survey pays between $1-$2 an hour, rare to get more and if it is, maybe close to $3 an hour. I have looked at all of them and done the math. A few cents for a five minute survey...multiplied by 12 (to equal an hour).  Why would anyone bother? This is the most ridiculous site I have ever seen. Major ripoff. No thanks!

Never heard of the site. But thanks for the heads up. I will steer clear!!

• 2 months later...

I joined around the same time because it was offered through another site and I think there was a small reward at the time of signing.  I found it a huge waste of time since and will drop it if I ever get to the $5 payout.  Survey Optimus and Nomadic Surveys are on that same list.  Survey Llama closed my account when I was about 50 cents away from cashing out with $25.  Cutting my losses on most of these sites was my New Year's Resolution and I am happy about spending less frustration time.

• Like 1