It Happened Yet Again

Sandy21

I am so sick of this happening at multiple sites. When I finish a survey I don't get credit for it. It just goes on to another survey, ignoring the fact that I've just finished a survey. Of course I don't get credit for the initial survey, it's totally ignored.

I no longer take the second survey, not trusting that I'll get credit for anything.

I guess this is yet another ploy not to give us credit for completed surveys as what I described above is happening more and more as of late.

I am so sick of taking surveys and not being given credit for my work. 

Has the above ever happened to you?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see that periodically. Never completed a survey and had it happen , but have had cases where I'm part way into a survey and am taken to a new one. After a few surveys , I close that one out. I suspect that is the result of a poorly written router.

• Like 1

I have that issue occasionally, especially on Qmee. Sometimes I'll get credited for finishing the initial survey if I have the patience to wade through all the surveys I'm routed to and DQed from afterward.

• Like 1

Yes, and I remember one survey site long ago called them "funnel" surveys.  I got sick of being burned so I don't do any that re-route to another survey. Another scenario I avoid is where they ask if I'd like to answer a few more additional questions for an extra incentive. I don't recall ever getting credit for those either.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

Yes, and I remember one survey site long ago called them "funnel" surveys.  I got sick of being burned so I don't do any that re-route to another survey. Another scenario I avoid is where they ask if I'd like to answer a few more additional questions for an extra incentive. I don't recall ever getting credit for those either.

I will do the re-route ones to a point , but not past a couple of surveys. Also , never have gotten the extra points either.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2023 at 11:17 PM, Sandy21 said:

I am so sick of this happening at multiple sites. When I finish a survey I don't get credit for it. It just goes on to another survey, ignoring the fact that I've just finished a survey. Of course I don't get credit for the initial survey, it's totally ignored.

I no longer take the second survey, not trusting that I'll get credit for anything.

I guess this is yet another ploy not to give us credit for completed surveys as what I described above is happening more and more as of late.

I am so sick of taking surveys and not being given credit for my work. 

Has the above ever happened to you?

Yeah, I have this happen too. Sometimes it just seems like you're just jumping through hoops. I don't let it got too far, better off closing the tab and staring some other survey. How many times do they have to ask my age, etc. within the same survey too? Recently this one particular survey started cheating me out of my reward points. I used to like to take it all the time because it was easy and didn't take too long. It would play some ads that were 15 sec to 30 sec long, about 6 of them. After each ad it asked some questions and I moved a slider. Well that last six times I did them I got cheated. So now when I see them offered I just close the tab and won't take them any more. I have learned that certain survey formats just jerk me around so that when I encounter them again I don't take them.

• Like 2