Were have all the Paying Surveys Gone

lobo49

Economy might have SOME impact, but I think it's because they found out people will do crap for free, so why pay for what you can get for free?

Throw out a bone (a cheap paying survey) once in a while and it gets people hooked on the chance of maybe "next time" it will pay to. It's partly behaviorism and they are tapping into it and most people (read: most any one not on this site) probably don't realize it.

They're still around. Last year, in April, I got a $80 drink diary one, and a few others I don't remember. Just from the beginning of this year, I got $50 for a focus group and just got done with a dishwasher diary for $60. So, in the last three months, $110 plus the other $227 I made altogether, which is $337. That doesn't even include the $30 gift cards so far. There's also those $33 from Pinecone Research. So, $400 just this year already.

I like the focus groups, those are the best paying. I'm in the long term one that Starbucks has, great fun, $15 Amazon a month for a few minutes of your time + extra for any taste tests they have, their marketing team is so awesome. I just got accepted into Research.FM a few weeks ago and already made $20 just rating songs on the radio.

Maybe it's because I'm 22 though and they want younger people these days. But, yeah, don't give up. And don't be afraid to give out your number within a survey.Highly recommend Focus Pointe Global and 20/20 Research for focus group opportunities that pay around $100 each that do require your number so they can call and verify your answers and try and fit you in.

They're still around. Last year, in April, I got a $80 drink diary one, and a few others I don't remember. Just from the beginning of this year, I got $50 for a focus group and just got done with a dishwasher diary for $60. So, in the last three months, $110 plus the other $227 I made altogether, which is $337. That doesn't even include the $30 gift cards so far. There's also those $33 from Pinecone Research. So, $400 just this year already.

I like the focus groups, those are the best paying. I'm in the long term one that Starbucks has, great fun, $15 Amazon a month for a few minutes of your time + extra for any taste tests they have, their marketing team is so awesome. I just got accepted into Research.FM a few weeks ago and already made $20 just rating songs on the radio.

Maybe it's because I'm 22 though and they want younger people these days. But, yeah, don't give up. And don't be afraid to give out your number within a survey.Highly recommend Focus Pointe Global and 20/20 Research for focus group opportunities that pay around $100 each that do require your number so they can call and verify your answers and try and fit you in.

It really does depend on what they want and being young and liking to acquire new things that most older people already have would be a big benefit for you.That's why most companies target younger groups they are willing to spend more on the newest and latest gadgets.Starbucks is a good example,you probably go there every once in awhile.Most older people have a hard time paying $4 for a cup of coffee.Just a thought nothing to back it up but it's also what I here a lot of people saying.

I agree that it's a reflection of the economy. Surveys are mini virtual product market tests. Companies are not confident in the economy yet, and are not developing and testing new products. If the economy ever truly picks up, so will surveys. I do find it really annoying that certain demographics, can at times be considered the target audience for a large number of surveys, as far as I can tell, they don't as a rule have money to buy things or good jobs or worldly experience. Although, my teenage daughters are certain they know everything about everything. Gotta love that!