E-Rewards

Mumsie

I have been a member for years and always loved the site and did well Since they changed the format I don't understand it. The points are for just a tiny amount and to reach enough for a gift card it would take me years. Is it me or is anyone else having the same problem. Thank you for any advice.

Yes, I have noticed that too.  Also, when I recently tried to redeem points, they wanted a copy of my driver's license and a photo of myself.  I've been with them for years, but I'm not giving that information to any survey site.

• Like 1

Why would they want your driers license and photo? I agree, I would never send that to them .I would like to know who owns that site now. I think they have ruined it.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

the sites that want your drivers license, etc. use Veriff., they are also supposed to give you an option of sending you a postcard that you send back instead of doing the drivers license thing.  i would not give out that information to anyone!  

21 minutes ago, elsielc said:

the sites that want your drivers license, etc. use Veriff., they are also supposed to give you an option of sending you a postcard that you send back instead of doing the drivers license thing.  i would not give out that information to anyone!  

I waited to join Prolific for 6 months, really wanted to join. When I finally got my invitation they wanted my drivers license, no options of a post card etc. I did not join as I truly feel that this kind of personal information, including passport, etc., is not safe online.

• 1 month later...

I feel ID verification has become common past few years due to the increase in fraudulent activities. I agree with elsielc, address verification should be an option. Companies could even send a small reward to members to verify their address, it might increase cost but long term they will end up with active members who are loyal.