Tellwut..Is it time for "instant gift cert rewards" it's 2023

greeneyeddevils

I think it's time that Tellwut gets with the program like many other survey companies out there & offer up "instant e-cert gift cards"...Many of the sites that I deal with do this these days & there's no reason that you have to wait a week or more for any gift card to be sent to your "inbox"...anyone else tired of this & wish more companies would do this now?..I know Ipsos-I Say does this & it's great...Most survey companies have those security questions added into every survey to make sure you're a "human" & not a "bot" so with that said they should in my opinion offer up these gift cards instantly knowing you're a human

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am totally agree with you. Not sure it will happen here but we can hope.

Right now I am waiting for  over a week for 1000 points for joining an online panel througj Tellwut.. After joining and getting a confirmation I got a notification that I got ZERO points. After writing to customer service I was told the panel sends them a list of who has joined and then we get our points.. So far, nothing. I sent yet another email to Tellwut CS, today, hope someday  I get the points. So unfair!

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am totally agree with you. Not sure it will happen here but we can hope.

Right now I am waiting for  over a week for 1000 points for joining an online panel througj Tellwut.. After joining and getting a confirmation I got a notification that I got ZERO points. After writing to customer service I was told the panel sends them a list of who has joined and then we get our points.. So far, nothing. I sent yet another email to Tellwut CS, today, hope someday  I get the points. So unfair!

That sucks...some panels are so corrupt & hopefully you get the points you were told you would get...I wish Tellwut would change to instant gift certs..I only deal with a handful of survey panels now & Tellwut is one of the only ones that doesn't do the "instant" rewards yet 

1 minute ago, greeneyeddevils said:

That sucks...some panels are so corrupt & hopefully you get the points you were told you would get...I wish Tellwut would change to instant gift certs..I only deal with a handful of survey panels now & Tellwut is one of the only ones that doesn't do the "instant" rewards yet 

Same here. I only am a member of a few panels and as you say, Tellwut is the only one without instant rewards.

I received a reply from Tellwut  CS, very prompt!  They are still looking into the problem. Sigh

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Same here. I only am a member of a few panels and as you say, Tellwut is the only one without instant rewards.

I received a reply from Tellwut  CS, very prompt!  They are still looking into the problem. Sigh

Hopefully they resolve the issue for you & you get the points...maybe since you're talking to customer service you should ask them about "instant e-certs" going forward

28 minutes ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Hopefully they resolve the issue for you & you get the points...maybe since you're talking to customer service you should ask them about "instant e-certs" going forward

Thanks for the suggestion. Will definitely do that and will post a response if I get one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1