Lifepoints diaries

episemion

I just did a "Purchase Diary" back in October.  Very easy to complete, just record all purchases for the month and bills paid i.e. phone, utility, internet.  The points were credited to my account upon completion and I got the equivalent of $15 added to my account.  I do these any time they come up but it's only a couple times a year.

I get purchase dairies from them every three months - the funny part is that they usually ask if you'd be willing to do one every month, yet no matter how many times I've said yes, I still only get them four times a year.

I also get personal care routine diaries every few months, although I used to get them a lot more frequently years ago. I also used to get beverage diaries, but haven't gotten one in about a year for some reason. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I get purchase dairies from them every three months - the funny part is that they usually ask if you'd be willing to do one every month, yet no matter how many times I've said yes, I still only get them four times a year.

I also get personal care routine diaries every few months, although I used to get them a lot more frequently years ago. I also used to get beverage diaries, but haven't gotten one in about a year for some reason. 

I used to get the beverage and MPR ones about every 2 months. None in the last 3 months.