I think Swagbucks banned me because of a bad google review of one of their ‘survey partners ‘

Crmag9977

I had a 15-20 minute CR Research  survey completed , with PII like name and email collected at the end …with a mention they’d likely contact me about ‘future studies ‘. Shockingly , I got a DQ at the end of the survey , even after they’d collected my info and congratulated me on the survey completion . This has happened before with CR & after , their privacy people did not answer emails about where my PII would go . I assume it’s deleted with the DQ , but they’d congratulated me with the completion. ….so I believe it was a glitch on the DQ. Anyways , I have a history with CR with BBB and several private emails back and forth over a year or more . Some of them I felt were demeaning. I google reviewed my experience and that I felt they had a racist feel to their operations. Later , I even deleted the review …and it had 0 views . No one saw it. Even so , Swagbucks banned me because CR is a partner ….and kept $50 from me. I was banned over free speech ( a google review ) that had nothing to do with Swagbucks , nor were they mentioned . Doesn’t seem legal to me…

• Sad 1

• 5 weeks later...

All this is totally  disgusting.  But these awful survey sites KNOW they can get away with anything as there are no laws to protect us. They keep our money and run, knowing we have no recourse besides boards such as Survey Police.

• Thanks 1

When you get those  questions …usually when you first click on a survey.…that have multiple choice answers, and it seems like you’ve answered them before,  they always look at those answers and want the same as you’ve provided before. I think they’re tricky, because they always ask stuff you’ve done in the last ‘month or two’ or something like that, which is not going to be the same month after month.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 11:47 PM, Sandy21 said:

All this is totally  disgusting.  But these awful survey sites KNOW they can get away with anything as there are no laws to protect us. They keep our money and run, knowing we have no recourse besides boards such as Survey Police.

This is why I cash out as soon as I can with the lowest minimum needed to do so.8-)

I wont let them keep my money, I know for bragging rights it looks super cool to show a large amount on these survey accounts but I've learned to cash out before they decide they had enough of me.:lol:

• Like 2

I was banned from doing surveys with mypoints, one of their sister companies last year.  All because of the Captcha that was being squirrelly that day.  So I sen an email and after a few days I received a response that they were going to let me do surveys again.  I think I have done 1 over the past 2 or so months.  And I am also tired of being DQ's at the end of a survey after spending 20 minutes at least.  I spend less time doing them now, on any site.  I am still trying to cash out on One Voice, they don't have any gift cards for months. 

• Like 2

Yes I been doing surveys for almost 2 years now I am sure the BBB will tell them people have a right to there opinions n and comments about there companies I know there is a few that's been a complete waste of my time all they want is your information and all reality there not suppose to ask for that good for you on that review I am sure if you go and look you will all sorts of bad reviews on all these survey companies.