How Is Swagbucks?

Njsurveyman

On another survey forum on Reddit, many people say great things about Swagbucks and that they get paid at least $25/month. I am thinking about giving them a shot. Any advice on what to avoid doing on Swagbucks and how to earn the most guaranteed bucks without wasting my time? Which cashout methods work best? I read on here back in 2021 that there has been trouble cashing out via paypal. What is the minimum to cash out with Swagbucks

• 2 weeks later...

I used Swagbucks. I don't make money with them. I earn points for doing surveys which I can redeem for various gift cards, just like mypoints. In fact they're run by the same company, Protege. And my the amount of points I have (on both of them) are my record highs, and climbing since I haven't redeemed any lately. And I'm sure I do earn enough points to that are worth more than $25/mo in reward pounts. As of now on Swagbucks I have 141,216 points and for mypoints I have 191,962 points.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2024 at 3:37 AM, Duck said:

After five years of doing surveys for Swagbucks here is what they did to me. 

swagbucks.jpg

I got this from mypoints because I couldn't do the darned Captcha without it saying it was wrong.  After 5 tries, I got this same thing from them.  I can take them now, but I won't.  Because that is just how hard headed I am.

Never joined them but I am a member of one of their sister sites. I'll never join Swagbucks itself though because when I sent them a help request two months ago regarding a situation where I kept being re-routed to their site repeatedly on a loop from another site, they completely ignored me.