Bastard cint~

a380720141

Why does registering from my own home even suggest that I can't register from my geographic location? Running to my friend's house does the same thing. Have you guys ever registered successfully? I'd like to know how to do it.

微信图片_20231216122229.png

8 hours ago, a380720141 said:

Why does registering from my own home even suggest that I can't register from my geographic location? Running to my friend's house does the same thing. Have you guys ever registered successfully? I'd like to know how to do it.

微信图片_20231216122229.png

Are you in a country not supported by Cint? That would be one cause for that.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, NFriday said:

I avoid Cint like crazy.  I am never eligible for any of their surveys.  When I see a Cint survey, I opt out.

I SO agree with you. I have tried a few lately and I always waste my time. Either I don't qualify after five or ten minutes of inane questions OR if I do qualify I never ever get the points I earned. Get an error message at the end of a survey or some other utter crap. SO I avoid them like the plague!

• 2 weeks later...

I've never seen that message. Is that on Cint website? I'm currently having my own frustrations with them in rewards to false flagging for proxy/VPN resulting in blocked account.  But the most frustrating is their awful customer support.  I've been trying to reach them for almost 3 weeks and no response.  The only reason I even use them is because they do have many higher-paying survey opportunities frequently.