Survey Roundtable ( on Survey Junkie) grrrr

Mommabear

Has anyone had issues with the Survey Roundtable surveys? ( I get them on Survey Junkie)

Usually I am disqualified with no points after filling out the redundant info.. This time I was 'accepted' into a lengthy survey.. It was an interesting one and I was complete and concise. it was at least 15 minutes long.. I hit the finish button and what do you know? ERROR.. The page gives a code and I filled out a form to Survey Roundtable.

Next I emailed customer service at Survey Junkie. I even took a screen shot.. if they bother to respond.. so far haven't even received an automated response.  I will probably get the old'do you have the survey number' BS. By the time one finishes jotting down the long winded number, survery gets filled up..lol.. It's like we need to babysit for the pennies received.

1 hour ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Survey Junkie owes me more than $5. Every time I tried to redeem that, the [PROFANITIES DELETED] gave me another hoop to jump through!!!!!!!

and they always blame the survey company- they claim to have no control... doesn't make sense..

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

Survey Junkie owes me more than $5. Every time I tried to redeem that, the [PROFANITIES DELETED] gave me another hoop to jump through!!!!!!!

Here is the flimsy response I expected from Survey Junkie:

Thank you for contacting the Survey Junkie Member Support Team! My name is John, and I am happy to help you today.

I apologize you have come across this experience. I understand this is frustrating, and we do our best to provide a smooth survey-taking experience to all members. However, these are technical errors that might occur while taking a survey. Technical issues from the device/ browser used for survey-taking might also contribute to this.

Please be informed that third-party survey providers host the surveys, and we are in constant contact with our survey providers to minimize the frequency of such occurrences.

Feel free to contact me if you have any other questions.

Kind regards,
John from Survey Junkie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2024 at 12:47 AM, NFriday said:

Valued Opinion also asks you for your drivers license.

I woud not give that information. 

Valued Opinion owes me $120, but I refuse to give them a copy of my ID, and so I guess I am not getting my money.  They only allow you to cash out for $20 at a time anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

I gave up on Survey Junkie being a fair company more than a year ago.  I now go there only to surf and swipe (that is attempting all surveys, but only for the 2 or 3 DQ points).  I have had more luck completing surveys in the last 4 days (since the retool) than I did for the year before that.