Am I the only Palm Research hater?

P-Doffe

Why is there nothing bad written about Palm Research? Have I missed anything? I'm new to the survey scene and these dudes completely rattled my bones! Have your bones already been rattled and they're old news? Okay, I'm a survey virgin, I'll shut up, please forgive me for conveying my absolute hatred to these intolerable scammers :evil: But 1 survey was actually 2 surveys and then 3 with no incentives for any... but that's it, I'll go and stick my head back in the sand... poor me... boo hoo :cry: (PS: :twisted: )

Don't feel so bad about it, they've been done to death here along with quite a few more.

Toluna

surveyhead and assocaites

to name but two

Do the same surveys via makethatdollar.com and get paid immediatly, only tried them a few weeks back and did a try out pay request for a couple of dollars via paypal....they coughed and quick. Very good

Cool, thanks for the tips. But yeah, SurveyHead! I am a member of those bozos and I've got a feeling I should just quit while the going's not going #*!$%*# anywhere! And yes I know Quick Surveys and Focusline Surveys are directly connected to SurveyHead... but I know that "now"! :evil: Thankfully I didn't go as far as registering with Focusline but I think I should now go and unsubscribe from at least 2 survey companies! The temptation of gaining $2.00 per hour isn't exactly temptating! How many exclamation marks do I need to add!!! :twisted: But yeah, thanks for the tips... back to researching for a little while (here we go again!) - Ciao (and no I'm not a member of #*!$%# ciao)! :arrow:

• 3 weeks later...

No P., you are certainly NOT the only hater of the scammers known as Focusline surveys and Surveyhead. They ALWAYS invalidate the VERY HIGHEST PAYING survey that we do. I guess we fall for their scams by honestly doing these surveys, only to look one day at our rewards and see that they have invalidated one...the highest paying one. I have been duped by Surveyhead for over ten dollars and just today I noticed I was duped by Focusline for a five dollar survey. These are the same company and have no right to screw people like this. I could see if I rushed through the survey, choosing not to give clear and thoughtful answers, but I am very thoughtful when doing these surveys, and treat this as a job. I have been doing this very thing for about eight years now, and am quite serious about it. Do you think they could possible be courteous enough to tell us what the problem was with the survey they invalidates? Noooo, they just do it and are basically saying 'screw you, I'll do whatever the h*ll I please and there is nothing you can do about it'. Well, there is. I will be contacting the BBB, and have already written to Focusline over the latest scam they have perpetrated upon me.

• 2 weeks later...

If you searched far enough back you will see I have bitched about them before. I finally had to contact the BBB to get my money and then quit them.