The Insights Shop

sue123

Has anyone had any dealings with a group called The Insights Shop?  I did an online one on one interview with this group back in September and have yet to be paid.  I have written numerous emails to the recruiter who says it's out of his hands and the fault of the group contracted to handle payments.  I have been given excuse after excuse of why I have not been paid.  I called once and got a woman with such an Asian accent that I didn't understand anything she said.  She finally admitted she worked out of her home, I could hear her kids in the background, and lo and behold, she does work for the pay group either.  Nobody here cares at all that I am owed $200.00 nor are they trying at all to pay me.  Last I was told it was an issue with the bank.  Why can't this group email me and at least tell me that or SOMETHING!  I advise anyone, if you get any recruitment from The Insights Shop, do not get involved with them.  You will be used and never paid.

• Like 1

I found a lot online about this group. But after your experience they surely are not what they say they are@

So sorry you never got paid for yourcl work. Unfortunately this happens far too often and we can't do much about  it. Just consider it a lesson learned.  Thanks for the heads up.