SuperPayMe info

dinger57

I tried not cash out with Superpayme.  Know they what me to send a copy of my drivers licenses, so I did, Know they what  picture of me holding  my license I never had to do this with any other surveys. Not sure what to do,. 

Do you really think that they are going to pay you instead of using your information in order to steal from you?  I wouldn't be surprised if you suddenly start getting creditors after you for things you never bought.  I wish that you hadn't given them something so easily used against you. Surveys are supposed to simply ask your opinion; remember?  Your time is valuable, but personal identification documents are priceless in the world of today.  Just try living without I.D. if you should happen to lose your wallet or get mugged to see what I mean.  We are taking the word of survey companies when we give them our time, which they may have no problem wasting before telling us that we didn't qualify for the surveys which we completed and which they are going to get paid for. Now the people behind the site you are dealing with want that and more.  You are being scammed, even if you do get paid for your surveys, which I don't think that you will.

• Like 1

Well, the actual practice of what they are asking you to do is a fairly common verification method. I don't think it's that risky with just ID and selfie alone. Chances are they can already find out more information than that......if they really want it. However,  they have never requested that from me nor has any other survey site for that matter. And as everyone else has said we kno how much these survey sites value us. We're seen as replaceable liars an con artists so idk.