Anybody know Team Look-Look (the-collaboratory)?

P-Doffe

Calling all worthy panelists. Anyone heard of 'Team Look-Look', aka 'the-collaboratory'??? Apparently they pay 'from' $5 per survey but you've gotta admit... what a damn silly name they have! Maybe they should have a look look at their own company name and perhaps look look towards changing their ever so stupid name to something like "Look-Look the-lavatory" :roll: But on a serious note $5 (apparent minimum) per survey could easily make you a millionaire in about 20,000 years so they may be worth a peek... unless they're a bunch of scammers of course but I'll trust your valuable insights into this company if you know of them? But really, what a #$*@$!# stupid name for a company... Yikes! :wink:

I haven't heard of them. I checked Survey Police and they aren't listed as verified or unverified. I then went to Annikas and checked out the Survey Black List, didn't find them there, nor were they listed as a legitimate paying site. I did a google and ended up on "Spoof free" and just saw people blogging about signing up. They may have just started up, I don't know. I'll wait and see what happens to the ones who have signed up before I jump into the fire. I'm cautious whenever I see decent money being paid for a survey, maybe because I'm used to all the low incentives, who knows? I'm with you on that name!! Either somebody has a speech impediment or they got their hands on some government regulated seconal/phenabarbital. (lol)

If you sign up, let me know if its worth it.

Cool, thanks for replying. I'm tempted to sign up but I'll wait and see if anybody else may know of them first. Then again, I've already been scammed at least twice that I know of so 1 more scam attack probably won't be as painful. :wink:

Yeah, well say what you will....nobody likes to be scammed. It isn't something you get used too because its just frustrating. Best way to avoid it is to take a few minutes to check out the sites before you register. I learned that one the hard way. Ended up with a virus or two. (lol) Then I somehow found Survey Police and was a member for a few months when I noticed the "forum" button and poof! I met all the survey takers in here. If it wasn't for these guys I would have stopped taking surveys a long time ago.

Enough rambling!

• 7 months later...
Ok. I will bite the bullet and be the sacrificial lamb. I will join and let you folks know how it goes.

So did you join??? Please do tell what it is all about?? Is it worth wild?? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...