Same Ol' 'We're Looking Into It' from Survey Junkie

Mommabear

SJ told me that if I didn't receive the 260 points from some long winded survey I took, by 12/27, to contact Sj.. which I did , attaching all former correspondence with them. This was on a survey taken in November- As expected, I got the usual AI phony polite bs response:

Hi Joyce,

Thank you for your message, and I appreciate your patience as I was looking into your pending survey points. I'd like to provide you with an update on the situation.

I understand the frustration of not seeing your points immediately, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. The reason for the delay is that the survey in question is still active, and its quota has not been met.

Here's a brief overview of the process:

1. Your survey responses are not immediately sent to the third-party provider upon completion.
  2. The survey needs to reach its quota before closing to ensure a complete set of responses.
  3. After closure, the data undergoes a review and validation process by the survey provider.
  4. Points are allocated to participants after the completion of the review.
  5. The 30-day review period allows for the survey to reach its quota and provides ample time for the third-party provider to validate the data.

Instances like these are rare, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your feedback is crucial as it helps us continually improve the survey experience. We value your time and effort, and our team is dedicated to ensuring a smoother process in the future. As I was updated, the survey will close in 1-2 weeks' time latest. 

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you.