$6,559 made this year on Paid Viewpoint?

NFriday

Hi- I was looking for info on mock juries, and I ran across a website dreamhomebasedwork.com, that listed seven places where you can find mock juries.  The person running the website, claims that he has made $6,559 this year on Paid Viewpoint.  I don't see how anybody could legitimately make that much in one year.  Has anybody here made anywhere near that much money? 

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I was looking for info on mock juries, and I ran across a website dreamhomebasedwork.com, that listed seven places where you can find mock juries.  The person running the website, claims that he has made $6,559 this year on Paid Viewpoint.  I don't see how anybody could legitimately make that much in one year.  Has anybody here made anywhere near that much money? 

I can't even imagine how that would be possible.

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

That would be over $500 per month. At 10 cents per TS survey along with the better paying ones , even doing surveys non- stop would not earn even anywhere near that much..

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, episemion said:

That would be over $500 per month. At 10 cents per TS survey along with the better paying ones , even doing surveys non- stop would not earn even anywhere near that much..

There is no way that could happen

• Like 1

Not a member of that panel, but I still find that number hard to believe. Even if the total sum includes payments from studies and not just surveys, it still seems somewhat inflated.

32 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Here is a link tp the website.

https://www.dreamhomebasedwork.com/

I clicked on the link( thanks for providing it) and it appears to be one big advertisement. I did not sign up, am careful about providing my name and email address anywhere. Have no idea how legit any of this is. 

Anyone have experience with this site?

I did not find any favorable reviews for this site, but I only found one unfavorable review.  Apparently the site has been up for 10 years.

• Like 1

Has anyone here actually made that much across all the sites you do in a year? Highly unlikely!

• Like 1

There is somebody that posted here probably 4-5 years ago, and I forget his name, but he would claim to make at least $100 a week on surveys, but he did three surveys at the same time, and cheated like crazy.  People gave him a hard time for cheating.  He was on here probably 2-3 months.