J.D. Power Online

Lancer

I have been doing surveys for 18 years. The title subject matter is the concern. I believe that their A.I. is a set up for failure. And may have an alterior motive. The odds of completing one of their surveys is very low. And the questions they ask are, questionable themselves. So, when you see that survey come up, all you surveyors. Close the window and don't waste your time. F Y.I.

• Like 1

I've been doing surveys since 2016 and I don't recall ever completing one JD Power survey successfully.  I learned early on that you might get through one (and they are ALWAYS long) but receive no credit.  I close the window too as soon as I see one of these!

• Like 2

I have been doing them for years and less than half the time complete one. Lately , they come up , churn a bit , then state that it is not right for me. Possible that I have completed all that I would qualify for.

Been doing surveys for well over 20 years. Every year they seem to get worse and worse, JD Power used to be decent, not anymore. I barely even try them. Sad.

Yeah I've said this before but out of the hundreds of J.D. Power surveys that I've attempted to take in the last 12 years or so, I think I've only completed like 5. They're notoriously difficult to qualify for and even if you do qualify, they ask a ton of questions that require typing in answers and are simply annoying to complete. Oh and if you're just a few words short, they won't even pay you when you finish. Why they even bother sending out surveys that 99% of survey takers won't even qualify for, I do not know.

• Like 2

I very rarely qualify so when I see their ads on TV, I find them hard to believe the opinions are frrom many people. I see others hardly qualify either.  

If someone on this message board, qualifies a lot please let us know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mommabear said:

As soon as they pop up they disqualify me.. even before any questions appear!

My experience as well the past few months.