Opinion Outpost ..dropped points into my account

greeneyeddevils

Nice to see this company is actually handed me points without me having to fight for them...I just received this email today...It's not much but 20= $2...

We wanted to let you know that your points for survey number 36176238 have now been awarded to your account, this survey was started on 2011-02-18 and was worth a total of 20 points. To view these points you can login to your account, and then go to your Survey History where the points will be posted. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Customer Service.

Thanks,

Opinion Outpost

:D

Glad to here you got your problem resolved easily without any hassle! :D I had to fight tooth and nail for mine and then they finally screwed me over by stopping sending surveys to me, after being a loyal member with them for over a year! :evil:

This just happened to me as well. I completed a cat food survey from Opinionology and after completing it I get the unfortunately...blah blah. I sent an email to Opinionology and today I received my 28 points. I'm very happy with OO.