Avoid "MD for Lives" Zero Star rating

GreggLFriedmanMD

Doctors, Please be careful doing any surveys for MD for Lives. They have a US address and US phone numbers which are disconnected. The company appears to be based in India. The surveys are in denominations of $49.00 yet they do not allow you to cash out awards until you have $50.00 in your account. Good luck trying to cash out your rewards. I have been waiting more than 2 months to get paid. Now they tell me that they are having technical problems with their PayPal account. They do not answer emails. If you like doing Paid surveys and NOT being paid then go ahead and do a survey with them. Otherwise I would recommend avoid doing surveys with "MD for Lives". By Gregg L. Friedman MD

Sounds ALOT like the experience I have had with The Insights Shop which I have determined must be closely tied to India as all the affililates have the same woman with an Indian accent doing the same "we'll call you back" which they never do.  The group I have been cheated by lists it's main office in Ontario CA and also offices in NYC and somewhere in Delaware.  Their dodge-um tactics have started to smell just like your examples.  They recruit and then will not communicate back and certainly will not pay.  Too bad there is not a law that makes these fraudsters pay up.  My suggestion is to avoid MD for Lives and The Insights Shop recruiters at all costs.