Paidviewpoint Making Changes To Their Website & More?

greeneyeddevils

Just received this email from Paidviewpoint...not sure what's coming but hoping more survey invites with bigger rewards per survey...

We’ve got some important news to share! In just a few short weeks, you’ll notice some changes we’re making to enhance your Paidviewpoint experience. Here are some notable updates you can look forward to:

We’re updating our brand!
PV is getting a complete makeover! Our new look and feel reflect our commitment to providing a more engaging experience. You'll notice a fresh logo, updated colors, and an overall modernized design. We can’t wait for you to see it!

We’re revamping registration!
Your time is valuable, so we've made our registration process even faster and more straightforward than ever before. Whether you're a new member or an existing one, you'll appreciate the ease of getting started.

We can't wait for you to experience these exciting changes firsthand. Our team has been working tirelessly to ensure a smooth transition and a seamless experience, so we’d love it if you could help spread the word among your friends and family!

Thank you for being a valued member of the Paidviewpoint community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh boy! I do hope it's a change for the better. It surely sounds positive!

I did not get this email. Thanks for posting it.

• Thanks 1

I haven't got the email on it yet.. EDIT:  Just received the message this afternoon

Edited by Mommabear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I received the email earlier. I'm a skeptic and I worry about changes with survey companies. Paid Viewpoint is one of the few I've kept up with. *crossing my fingers they aren't being taken over by Dynata*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Haven't checked email yet , but I trust the site. Any changes made since the inception have always been OK.

This concerns me because PVP is one of the very few stable money makers for me, even if its a simple 10 cent demographic survey, which I get several times per day. I firmly believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Thats one survey site that really doesnt need any changing. 

Furthermore, when cashing out today for $10, in their email confirmation it stated next time I cash out, the minimum will be raised to $15. I have been a member with them for at least 10 years, and now they suddenly decided to raise the cash out minimum?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

This concerns me because PVP is one of the very few stable money makers for me, even if its a simple 10 cent demographic survey, which I get several times per day. I firmly believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Thats one survey site that really doesnt need any changing. 

Furthermore, when cashing out today for $10, in their email confirmation it stated next time I cash out, the minimum will be raised to $15. I have been a member with them for at least 10 years, and now they suddenly decided to raise the cash out minimum?

I totally agree, " if it ain't broke don't fix it."

9 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

Did you ask them why? They are great at responding to support questions.

If you check their FAQ page , it does state that they may raise the minimum.

Not sure it I got an email. I will check. My fault is because I do not do the surveys as much as I should.

Based on the email , the only changes would seem to be cosmetic in regards to how the site will look along with a better registration process. Nothing was stated regarding a change to surveys or payments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yesterday, I tried to sign into Paidviewpoint and had to reset my password. I am supposed to call a number. Is that correct? I was not sure if I should call.  I appreciate any suggestions.

7 hours ago, mnleona said:

Yesterday, I tried to sign into Paidviewpoint and had to reset my password. I am supposed to call a number. Is that correct? I was not sure if I should call.  I appreciate any suggestions.

I wish I could help. I have never had to reset a password for PVP. Hope someone else will post as this will not only help you but also help others as well.