Has anybody done any testing for New Balance?

NFriday

I notice that New Balance, Nike and Adidas is looking for people to try their shoes.  I signed up for New Balance.   I really like their shoes.  I noticed though that once you review whatever shoe they send you, you have to return it.  Has anybody been a tester for them?  Do they pay you anything?  I was hoping I would at least be able to keep the shoes, but I found out that I have to return them.

I  have not seen it. Wonder why you have to return except maybe they want to be sure you used them.

My neighbor always wears New Balance shoes. While walking our dogs this AM I asked him about his choice of sneakers always being New Balance. He told me he has always preferred New Balance, belongs to a panel for testing their shoes and has been a member for 10 years. I asked about returning the shoes and he said that about half the time they want the  shoes back but he gets to keep the other half. They want them back so they can see how they wear, according to his height, weight,  age, etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi- Thank you.  Maybe I will sign up with them then.  I mostly use New Balance because I have narrow heals, and New Balance is one of the few shoe companies that has narrow width shoes available.  A lot of their shoes are made in the US too.  Nike shoes also fit me, but the local shoe store I get most of my shoes does not carry Nike.  He told me that they will not sell to him.

• Like 1