Survey Police has come up with the list of their favorite survey sites for 2024

NFriday

5 hours ago, NFriday said:

Survey Opinion has just come up with their list of their favorite survey sites for 2024.  !. Paid Viewpoint 2. Prime Opinion 3. ACOP 4. Tellwut 5. Freecash.   Honorable mention goes to Branded.  Apparently Prime Opinion is new.  Does anybody here belong to Prime Opinion?  I am not a member of any of these sites.

I belong to #1 and #3.

Is the title above correct or should it read "Survey Opinion"?

4 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I quit ACOP as I never qualified. I belong to PVP and Tellwut and do well with those. I belong to Branded and do ok, belong to fund my PayPal account.

Still staying with ACOP as their in-house surveys do pay , just not their "partner surveys" (never qualify).

• Like 1

LOL! @ Prime Opinion being number two or in the top five at all. Myself and others have mentioned our negative experiences with the platform in the past, but if anyone is interested in joining, I'd advise you to read reviews here and elsewhere since the negative experiences appear to outweigh the positive ones for many.

For me personally, they did not take long to expose themselves as being similar to Survey Junkie, Branded, and other platforms who spin you into endless survey routers or disqualifications. Most promise certain payouts on the higher and lower end, but after you invest more time than they originally stated, you're screened out at the end with no payment with support offering you zero resolution. Fool me once and never again because once the all too familiar red flags appeared with Prime Opinion, I deleted my account about a month into joining since none of these platforms deserve the benefit of the doubt to get better. They don't get better because there's no incentive for them to do so.

• Like 1

I still belong to Prime Opinion.  It's more like a filler site for me to check into every once in a while.  I only do the super short surveys & make on average $7-10 a month. I don't keep a balance accumulated and opt to cash it out in increments of a dollar or two in the form of Amazon gift codes.

I'm a member of ACOP, they have gone down in the last year or so. They hardly have any surveys lately and have a lot of partner surveys but I won't do them. A couple of weeks ago I got a $10 survey from them. They stopped giving points just for trying, and a lot of the surveys are just to see if you qualify for an upcoming survey.

• Like 1