Almost No Tellwut Surveys For Weeks And Weeks

Sandy21

Is it just me? It's been about a month now that I've had almost no Tellwut surveys. I know there is always a holiday slow down, but I don't remember anything like this happening before.

Is anything like this happening to you?

I am getting them. I did see yesterday that there were no more surveys available for me and I thought that was unusual.

33 minutes ago, mnleona said:

I am getting them. I did see yesterday that there were no more surveys available for me and I thought that was unusual.

If it continues  this way for me  maybe I need to contact customer support. I almost never have surveys on the weekend, btw.

On 1/15/2024 at 3:54 PM, Sandy21 said:

Is it just me? It's been about a month now that I've had almost no Tellwut surveys. I know there is always a holiday slow down, but I don't remember anything like this happening before.

Is anything like this happening to you?

Not sure if this is the issue you're having but if you don't complete any of those external services..at least 1 you're not going to get any of the 5-10 point surveys after a week or so from what I've experienced in the past 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, greeneyeddevils said:

Not sure if this is the issue you're having but if you don't complete any of those external services..at least 1 you're not going to get any of the 5-10 point surveys after a week or so from what I've experienced in the past 

That could be an issue if I don't get any surveys soon. Think it's two weeks without  taking regular surveys before you are not permitted to do the 5 or 10 point polls.

• Like 1

I got some surveys during the week. But as soon as Saturday and Sunday rolled around absolutely nothing was available to me, per usual.