Maru springboard america redemptions

Lab6689

I don't know if it's wishful thinking a dream I had or reality.  Did anyone else read in an email or on their site that they were going to also offer redemptions at 2500 points? I thought I saw it somewhere but now for the life of me I can't find it so I wonder if i just plain dreamt it up in my mind

I actually never heard of this site. But here it is

"What is Maru Springboard America?

Maru Springboard America is one of the leading online market research communities in the US, giving fellow Americans the opportunity to participate in surveys and discussions that will influence the brands, products, and services we all use every day.

We partner with organizations ranging from household brands, government bodies, not-for-profit organizations, and the media who want to better understand public opinion and inform their decisions."

Sounds interesting. Is this all hype or are they  actually pretty good? I found totally contrary reviews all over online, from  1/2 star to 5 star. But generally speaking the concensus of opinion is that you need patience since there is a super high threshold to cash out.

I belong to so few survey sites as I got disgusted with unfair antics so I quit most. Is this one worth looking into or not? 

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have here.

they are ok, takes a while to get to the 5000 for the 50 bucks.  They do offer "partner surveys" if there are no surveys on their main page at 25 points each

• Thanks 1

On 1/15/2024 at 4:09 PM, Lab6689 said:

I don't know if it's wishful thinking a dream I had or reality.  Did anyone else read in an email or on their site that they were going to also offer redemptions at 2500 points? I thought I saw it somewhere but now for the life of me I can't find it so I wonder if i just plain dreamt it up in my mind

I'm with Maru Voice Canada & redemption has always been 5000 points & I received an email I think it was last week stating that in 2024 they're going to lower the redemption level to 2500 points which is $25...I'm guessing they're the same as the Maru Springboard company

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I hope that will apply to the usa too.  I've looked high and low and can't find an email on it myself.  Appreciate the info

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Springboard is now Unlock - they do have a $ 25 threshold. You can do Paypal or get a gift card. Now instead of sending 1 survey to qualify they have the never ending wheel of surveys you try to qualify for . Hate that - I just cashed out for the $25 Paypal and have 1535 points in my account I'm afraid I'll never be able to cash out because I never qualify for any of their surveys ever again.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, footfree said:

Springboard is now Unlock - they do have a $ 25 threshold. You can do Paypal or get a gift card. Now instead of sending 1 survey to qualify they have the never ending wheel of surveys you try to qualify for . Hate that - I just cashed out for the $25 Paypal and have 1535 points in my account I'm afraid I'll never be able to cash out because I never qualify for any of their surveys ever again.

They still don't like my demographics.

C'est la vie

On 1/15/2024 at 8:35 PM, Sandy21 said:

I actually never heard of this site. But here it is

"What is Maru Springboard America?

Maru Springboard America is one of the leading online market research communities in the US, giving fellow Americans the opportunity to participate in surveys and discussions that will influence the brands, products, and services we all use every day.

We partner with organizations ranging from household brands, government bodies, not-for-profit organizations, and the media who want to better understand public opinion and inform their decisions."

Sounds interesting. Is this all hype or are they  actually pretty good? I found totally contrary reviews all over online, from  1/2 star to 5 star. But generally speaking the concensus of opinion is that you need patience since there is a super high threshold to cash out.

I belong to so few survey sites as I got disgusted with unfair antics so I quit most. Is this one worth looking into or not? 

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have here.

I belonged to them many years ago and from what remember I never qualified to a survey so I unsubscribed.

1 hour ago, peach6 said:

I belonged to them many years ago and from what remember I never qualified to a survey so I unsubscribed.

Then I won't feel slighted that they don't want me!

• Thanks 1