There is a panel on Clear Voice that I just became eligible for

NFriday

I just did a survey on Clear Voice, and Rocket ROI is conducting a 33 week panel, and I just qualified.  It is a political panel, that takes place for 33 weeks from February 26.  You have to go through three training sessions first that you get paid $50 a piece.  You get paid $20 a week for participating in the panel.  All of these are paid for in Amazon cards.  If you complete all of the panel requirements you get paid an additional $300 by check.  If you complete all of the requirements for the study, you have the potential to make $1,060.  Will I have to declare the Amazon on my income taxes?

On 1/20/2024 at 3:24 AM, NFriday said:

I just did a survey on Clear Voice, and Rocket ROI is conducting a 33 week panel, and I just qualified.  It is a political panel, that takes place for 33 weeks from February 26.  You have to go through three training sessions first that you get paid $50 a piece.  You get paid $20 a week for participating in the panel.  All of these are paid for in Amazon cards.  If you complete all of the panel requirements you get paid an additional $300 by check.  If you complete all of the requirements for the study, you have the potential to make $1,060.  Will I have to declare the Amazon on my income taxes?

I was offered this today but had to turn it down because of the specific times that I had to be available. I am very disappointed as it sounds great.

Sandy that is too bad that you had to turn it down.  At least they are still looking for people.  I still have not heard back from them.  It sounds like it would be an interesting study.The $100 survey from Clear Voice is for people on Medicare Advantage I think.  I am not.

3 hours ago, NFriday said:

Sandy that is too bad that you had to turn it down.  At least they are still looking for people.  I still have not heard back from them.  It sounds like it would be an interesting study.The $100 survey from Clear Voice is for people on Medicare Advantage I think.  I am not.

I was not offered the $100 survey as, like you, I don't have Medicare Advantage. This panel was a great opportunity, oh well!