Wilkins Research Services?

Sandy21

I received an email offer from Wilkins Research Services today. It was sent to my personal email address and they used my correct name as well. I see they've been around since 1971 and have fairly good ratings. Just wondering if anyone here on SP has any experience with them. 

I don't have any experience with them, but apparently they are related to Univox.  When I searched for them on the forum here, somebody said that they dropped them after they made a whole $1 in one year off of them.  I think I would pass on them.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, NFriday said:

I don't have any experience with them, but apparently they are related to Univox.  When I searched for them on the forum here, somebody said that they dropped them after they made a whole $1 in one year off of them.  I think I would pass on them.

Thanks for the advice. Doubt I'll get involved as I have little trust in most sites nowadays unless I hear positive information about them.

Registered with them several years ago- Qualified once and all I remember is it was a fruitful reward but never  qualified again..

43 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

Registered with them several years ago- Qualified once and all I remember is it was a fruitful reward but never  qualified again..

Thanks for the info. Doubt I'll even try. If I do I'll post my experience here.

Since I had time and no other surveys to take today, I attempted to take this 20 minute survey which ended up being 35 minutes.( We all know that this is far from unusual). I completed the survey and was promised a $20 Amazon GC to arrive January 30th or 31st. 

I didn't have to register with the site. didn't need to give any personal info besides my name, age, and email address. Will post if/when I get my GC.

I apologize for being so skeptical but years of survey experience makes me distrust all sites until they prove to me that they are honest and actually send the promised incentive. 

• Thanks 1

Hopefully you will get your $20 Amazon GC.  I have not heard anything more from ROI Rocket about their $1,060 panel.  That would be nice if I got it.  I am part of two panels right now that pay me occasionally, and I did a market research thing back in October that paid me $175, but market research projects are harder to come by, because the majority of them are not live.

• Like 1