Cheating b******^

oldchap

Probably we know how the survey companies cheat us, well this is the worst I’ve ever seen. Had invite for survey said 30 minutes & payment £2.40.

Accidentally clicked on a link & this came up - it’s actually 4 x 30 minutes and- reward is MINIMUM of £50. So I’d spend 2 hours and get £2.40 & they pocket the rest

IMG_1885.png

• Like 1

So will you do all 4 surveys? I wonder what the minimum of 50 pounds will be if you actually get paid. Hope I understood this correctly. 

Worst rip off  I ever had was cashing out at LifePoints for $100 and instead of paying me they kicked me out and said I broke  some rule. I had no recourse so I sucked it up.  But I will never forget what they did to me and so many others as well. I was with them for 20 years. Loyalty means nothing.

Good luck!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

So will you do all 4 surveys? I wonder what the minimum of 50 pounds will be if you actually get paid. Hope I understood this correctly. 

Worst rip off  I ever had was cashing out at LifePoints for $100 and instead of paying me they kicked me out and said I broke  some rule. I had no recourse so I sucked it up.  But I will never forget what they did to me and so many others as well. I was with them for 20 years. Loyalty means nothing.

Good luck!

LifePoints did similar to me.. Luckily, I think I only had about 8 dollars they cheated me out of.. but all the time wasted to earn that 8 dollars is just as mucha  shame

• Like 1