A 'Controversial' topic

Mommabear

On 1/31/2024 at 10:15 PM, Joyce65 said:

I've had the same outcome.  And I've complained about this before.  The only political surveys I take now are Survey Cat.  I never get dq'ed from those.  I've also notice this problem with university/college surveys so I exit those before I even start.

I exit out of the university/college surveys too.  Most of them are tedious questionnaires about hypothetical situations that hurt my brain. Absolute nonsense!  

• Like 1

I used to do surveys from Northwestern University's business school.  You would be eligible for drawings, and I won a few Amazon GC.  I don't know if they are still doing them or not.  I quit receiving surveys from them.

• Like 1

I've never had any problems with political surveys that are written by professors.  I just did one at Fortright that was okay.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2024 at 8:31 PM, Mommabear said:

I have been putting off writing about this but it is happening more often and is not a 'coincidence'

I have taken several surveys that end up being political in nature ( the political questions begin when you are halfway done)  Lately they call for not just multiple choice but well thought out responses, which take considerable time. I respond diplomatically in my responses. Surveys can be about 15 minutes to complete. Once I hit submit, the message of: you don't qualify pops up.. Wasted time... but even more frustrating is that whoever created the survey is biased.

I would like to know if anyone has come across this issue as well?

Yes they more regular on the few sites I use now.

• Like 2

I've gotten several lately that I get booted from right at the end after having spent 15 or 20 minutes on them. None have been political. This is why I quit taking surveys some 15 years ago. Lots of effort and time, the survey posters get what they want, I get nothing. This is why I won't take on a survey over 20 minutes and usually much less time than that.

I've also come across plenty that say they take one length of time but when you get into the survey, they tell you it will take twice as long.

• Like 1