Do any of the survey companies pay you with cash or paypal anymore?

NFriday

Hi- I was wondering if any of the survey companies paid you in cash or paypal anymore?  It seems like all of the survey companies only pay you with gift cards, and the only gift card I can really use is Amazon.

1 hour ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I was wondering if any of the survey companies paid you in cash or paypal anymore?  It seems like all of the survey companies only pay you with gift cards, and the only gift card I can rally use is Amazon.

You can cash out with PalPal at Branded.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NFriday said:

Hi- I was wondering if any of the survey companies paid you in cash or paypal anymore?  It seems like all of the survey companies only pay you with gift cards, and the only gift card I can rally use is Amazon.

Of the ones I use , the following all have at least one of those options:

Cash or Paypal -   ACOP , Survey Savvy (cash only)

Paypal -   Paidviewpoint , LifePoints , mypoints , One Opinion

• Like 1

I personally like the gift cards and do not use paypal. Is cash and paypal the same thing?

3 hours ago, mnleona said:

I personally like the gift cards and do not use paypal. Is cash and paypal the same thing?

For me, PayPal is just a more secure way of purchasing things online rather than using a personal credit card.

• Like 2

I've had a few instances though where I paid for something through pay pal, which took it out of my debit card, and then my bank turned around and froze my debit card because I was purchasing something from somebody I never do.  That is why I finally broke down and got a credit card last year.  I used my debit card to pay for an Uber ride, and then when I was ready to take Uber home, I found out my bank had froze my debit card, and my friend that was with me, had to use her credit card to pay for the ride home, and I had to reimburse her.

6 hours ago, mnleona said:

They are not the same. Cash is getting a check mailed to you. Paypal puts the $$ into an online bank account at Paypal , which you can then either use at some online sites or have a check sent to you.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2024 at 2:59 PM, NFriday said:

I've had a few instances though where I paid for something through pay pal, which took it out of my debit card, and then my bank turned around and froze my debit card because I was purchasing something from somebody I never do.  That is why I finally broke down and got a credit card last year.  I used my debit card to pay for an Uber ride, and then when I was ready to take Uber home, I found out my bank had froze my debit card, and my friend that was with me, had to use her credit card to pay for the ride home, and I had to reimburse her.

I have my Paypal account tied to my credit card and checking account. Comes in handy that way at times. No issues.

1 hour ago, oldchap said:

I looked at one recently, if I cashed out on PayPal I got £8 (UK) but for a gift card I got £10

Seen that as well.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2024 at 3:01 PM, Njsurveyman said:

ALL of the survey companies I belong to pay me via paypal

Yes the few I've whittled down to are PayPal or cash. 

• 3 weeks later...

Octopus & PureProfile pays out cash. My Opinions, IpsosSay both payout in Paypal. Sometimes it isn't available and you have to wait a week for it to become available again if you don't want to get giftcard instead.

YourOpinion says they do but the option is currently disabled and has been for a week.