Another bugged mysurvey survey.

Derek

I swear almost half of their surveys are bugged and screw me from getting my points.I was just doing a 30 minute survey about beer and about 20 minutes into it it bugged and I couldn't complete it.Mysurvey is CRAP. :evil:

Their incentives are the worst too.

They really need to get it together.

Yeah they sent me a 25 minute survey that paid 150 points.That's not even a whole $1.50-who in their right mind works for so little pay????????????????

I'm just trying to get to the payout and quitting them. I qualify for so little and the incentives suck, it isn't worth the frustration anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just trying to get to the payout and quitting them. I qualify for so little and the incentives suck, it isn't worth the frustration anymore.

Five points per survey (I'm disqualified from most and that's what you get for the effort), isn't worth the time to try and qualify. Especially since you need over a thousand points to get anything.

plus if you don't do a survey from their email, you can't get in to do surveys from the front screen.

I can log on and do their surveys from their site.I hadn't heard from them in over a week so I logged on and found 3 surveys that they didn't send me via email.I was able to do them and got 5 points per survey .I don't qualify for very many of their surveys.

Footfree....I haven't found any surveys available for me when I log in to their site, but that's kind of sneaky of them not to notify you. I was on another site very early this morning and I've been to so many I cannot remember which one it was, but I was updating my profile and one of the options for getting invites was "would you like to be notified of your available surveys", "no do not notify me I'll check the website", and "yes notify me of my available surveys both email and upon logging onto website". Now I thought that was strange, so I'm beginning to wonder if this is going to be a thing these companies start doing. I think maybe it was American Consumer Opinion, but I'm not too sure. I really like them even though I haven't made a cent or qualified for anything; at least they haven't given me the old axe. :-)

Has anyone else seen those choices/options?