Still Finding a Lack of Surveys

Sandy21

It's now February and the holidays are long over. But I am still finding a smaller number of surveys than I have seen in the past. Those that are available seem to be snatched up in no time. They close before I even get a chance to be rejected or waste my time, or per chance actually participate?

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a slow down in the number of surveys available for this particular time of year?

9 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

It's now February and the holidays are long over. But I am still finding a smaller number of surveys than I have seen in the past. Those that are available seem to be snatched up in no time. They close before I even get a chance to be rejected or waste my time, or per chance actually participate?

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed a slow down in the number of surveys available for this particular time of year?

You're not alone. The volume does seem to be a bit on the low side for the most part.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Rather slow also for me I think Paid Viewpoint picked up a little bit

Have you tried Prime Opinion or Crowdtap?

From my experience they pick up more in the Spring..Also depends on what survey site it is too.. Weekends slow  all year round

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mnleona said:

I find weekends slow.

I am finding everything slow right now...guess it is just me.

46 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Haven't tried any new sites as of late. So you would recommend Prime Opinion and Crowdtap? Never heard of the latter.

47 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

Haven't tried any new sites as of late. So you would recommend Prime Opinion and Crowdtap? Never heard of the latter.

I have been with crowd tap for awhile I usually cash out 10.00 every 3 weeks

I just joined Prime Opinion 2 weeks ago I was able to cash out for10.00 yesterday

Will see how that one goes there are always surveys there

None come in emails

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have been with crowd tap for awhile I usually cash out 10.00 every 3 weeks

I just joined Prime Opinion 2 weeks ago I was able to cash out for10.00 yesterday

Will see how that one goes there are always surveys there

None come in emails

Thanks so much for the explanation. I will try them out!!

In general I've noticed that there's less surveys available at night and on the weekends. Which isn't that surprising I guess, except that it seems to have gotten worse this year compared to 2023, in my experience at least. Dunno what that's about.

2 hours ago, Oshawott said:

In general I've noticed that there's less surveys available at night and on the weekends. Which isn't that surprising I guess, except that it seems to have gotten worse this year compared to 2023, in my experience at least. Dunno what that's about.

I totally agree with all you have said!

I am getting some on Branded but do not qualify or get my points when I finish. Anyone else?

1 hour ago, mnleona said:

I am getting some on Branded but do not qualify or get my points when I finish. Anyone 

With me, for Branded, I click on what appears to be available and I constantly get "surveys fill up so quickly, blah, blah, blah,"

Today I was able to take the entire survey but got the above-mentioned response after completing the entire survey.

I no longer write to customer service as I have never gotten the points.

But what REALLY bothers me is I have had points deleted a few weeks later and am told my answers were unacceptable to their third party client. WHY is it always the high point surveys? Just another ruse so they don't have to pay us..