Congratulate Me- a JD Power survey that paid!

Mommabear

To my surprise, early this morning, even before getting out of bed, I qualified for a JDPower survey and earned 120 points!!  subject was on banking.. took about 20-30 minutes..Positive way to start a Monday..Be still my beating heart- 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

To my surprise, early this morning, even before getting out of bed, I qualified for a JDPower survey and earned 120 points!!  subject was on banking.. took about 20-30 minutes..Positive way to start a Monday..Be still my beating heart- 

Have also had a couple in the past week or so at One Opinion that I qualified for.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I absolutely NEVER qualify anymore.  IF I do, like 6 months ago, I am disqualified after I finish the whole thing.

That's why i always get a screen shot when the completion screen comes up as it shows the survey was actually completed. Gotta be quick , though.

3 minutes ago, episemion said:

That's why i always get a screen shot when the completion screen comes up as it shows the survey was actually completed. Gotta be quick , though.

I've tried that and not gotten any response from them

That's impressive. In the past 3 months I've been sent to at least 5 JD Power surveys, although I don't even bother with them and just close the tabs because: a) there's no guarantee that I'd fully qualify for one and could easily just get DQ'd halfway through, and b) they're usually not worth the trouble because they ask too many open-ended questions and in my experience, they don't pay well anyway.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I have also tried.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 3:20 PM, Mommabear said:

Rare for me also. Good  for you. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mnleona said:

Even if you were to get a response they would give you the same ol' line: it is not up to us, it's the 3rd party'..grrr

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I am not on their site. I get their surveys through other sites , mainly One Opinion.

• Like 1