This is the 2nd time HEY PIGGY scammed me

Crys0823

I'm glad I found your site.. I cashed out TWICE with HEY PIGGY, and both times they locked my account and have not paid me. The first time I emailed them, they did nothing so i closed that account and opened a new one. They said I had to verify it, which i did, I then just tried to redeem again, they locked my account once more after I redeemed my money. This just isn't right.. I'm reporting them to the BBB

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Crys0823 said:

I'm glad I found your site.. I cashed out TWICE with HEY PIGGY, and both times they locked my account and have not paid me. The first time I emailed them, they did nothing so i closed that account and opened a new one. They said I had to verify it, which i did, I then just tried to redeem again, they locked my account once more after I redeemed my money. This just isn't right.. I'm reporting them to the BBB

With a name like 'Hey Piggy'.. my gut tells me they aren't a serious business. Maybe they should rename themselves' Greedy Pigs'

• Haha 1

They are thieves. It's as simple as that. BTW, don't waste your time with the BBB. The BBB has no power or authority.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

They are thieves. It's as simple as that. BTW, don't waste your time with the BBB. The BBB has no power or authority.

I didn't think so, but it sounded good at the time LOL

• 3 months later...

I do surveys for them I had an issue but it was cleared up who owns this company they have to have an office based out of the United States they have one based out of Germany but they have to have one for the USA as well EEOC and the US DOL and my state DOL will agree we need equal pay I know it's an income and we all are making money but it's like come on with the pay raise it up you know what I mean.