Anybody done any market research panels lately?

NFriday

Has anybody done any market research panels lately?  I've had a lot of possibilities, but I have not done one since October.  A lot of companies do not want to use you if you have done a study recently.  

Nobody has done any market research panels lately?  Has anybody ever done any studies for Curion?  They have offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Dallas and San Francisco.  I am signed up with them, but so far I have never been eligible for a panel.  I think they do a lot of taste panels that don't pay really well.

8 minutes ago, NFriday said:

Nobody has done any market research panels lately?  Has anybody ever done any studies for Curion?  They have offices in Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Dallas and San Francisco.  I am signed up with them, but so far I have never been eligible for a panel.  I think they do a lot of taste panels that don't pay really well.

Thanks for the info. I never heard of Curion. Are they in-person or online panels?

Also, I never qualify for market research so haven't done any in a long time.

I joined Curion. Thank you

If it is only in person I will not be participating  since I don't live in the areas mentioned.

I joined because I found this interesting on their website.

We’re looking for consumers just like you to try their hands (and taste buds!) sampling products from the world’s biggest brands. Get PAID or earn rewards points for your opinions, and help shape new, innovative products before they hit the market.

From testing beauty products and home gadgets, to sampling food and beverages, there’s always something new to try! So, buckle up your senses and fill out our application. It's free to join!

Figured it couldn't  hurt to join.

I think Curion is mostly in person.  I signed up with them over a year ago, and I have never been eligible for a panel.

3 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I think Curion is mostly in person.  I signed up with them over a year ago, and I have never been eligible for a panel.

You are so right about being in person. My application to join was rejected since I don't live near one of their facilities.  

Hey, it was worth a try!