An Extraordinarily Stupid Question

ConnecticutMarc

In a survey about what car you drive, I drive a 2001 Olds Aurora, I was asked the question in the picture. I'll let it speak for itself................

Diesel-Aurora.jpg

• Haha 3

I doubt that. I think that whoever (or whatever) cooked up that question knows less than nothing about chemistry.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Perhaps the most stupid question I was asked (from a very crowded field) was "Have you ever suffered a fatal heart attack?". Most likely an attention check but I wouldn't rule out completely the possibility of it being a genuine question as we all know how moronic these panels can be.

• Like 2

I'm shocked that they even asked about your 2001 car. Once I tell a survey my car is a 2008 model, I'm dropped from every one.

20 hours ago, Useless said:

I'm shocked that they even asked about your 2001 car. Once I tell a survey my car is a 2008 model, I'm dropped from every one.

I have a 2009 car and that may be why I am dropped also. 

On 2/26/2024 at 12:49 PM, Useless said:

The Aurora, despite the fact that the GREAT GENIUSES at General Motors kept it in production for only a short time. (1995 to 2003 model years) is a very famous car. For example, the Aurora V8, with very few modifications, was used very widely in all Indianapolis Race League and International Motor Sports Association events in the mid to late 1990s and into the early 2000s. And Aurora sedans were themselves used as pace cars by both of those organizations.

On 2/26/2024 at 9:49 AM, Useless said:

I so agree. I have a 2007 Honda CRV and as soon as I put in that response I'm dropped immediately. 

• Like 1