my most hated surveys.... surveys about movies and the cat political one

elsielc

these two surveys are the biggest waste of time.  the movie one you can go thru 50 options of programs and then get disqualified.  the cat political one shows up maybe 5x a day on different sites.

i'm just x'ing out of them now.

what are the surveys you hate the most to see pop up?

• Like 1

I HATE the movie surveys. They go on and on and after wasting 15 or 20 minutes or more I get disqualified. I don't even try them anymore. 

What do you mean by cat political ones?

The only movie related surveys that I take these days are the ones that ask questions about upcoming movies that you've heard about and last at least 15 minutes, and even those I normally tend to avoid because they have a habit of not paying approximately 25% of the time.

The worst movie related surveys that I've seen are the ones where they show you a movie concept and/or a trailer and then ask a ton of questions that require several sentences and take up to 40 minutes of your time, and are liable to DQ you if you don't type enough or answer their questions too quickly.

• Like 1

I think the "survey cat" one is during the survey the cat pops up and lets you know you're doing great, just a few more questions the cat shows up a number of times and the survey is a political one where you answer the questions then have to review some videos at the end

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lab6689 said:

I think the "survey cat" one is during the survey the cat pops up and lets you know you're doing great, just a few more questions the cat shows up a number of times and the survey is a political one where you answer the questions then have to review some videos at the end

I do that one lot I am not fond of it but I always do it because I always qualify

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

Thank you for explaining. I have never seen that.

yep, the 'cat political' survey is that one where the cat lulls you into thinking it will be short but then again, you have review political videos to finish.

another one just popped up which i've seen a few times. before... "what conditions does your child have".... and then lists a long list of different medical  conditions including erectile disfunction, dryness, and a host of others that i would doubt a child would have. obviously they don't think about what's in many of the questions surveys ask.

• Like 2

On 2/13/2024 at 5:06 PM, elsielc said:

these two surveys are the biggest waste of time.  the movie one you can go thru 50 options of programs and then get disqualified.  the cat political one shows up maybe 5x a day on different sites.

i'm just x'ing out of them now.

what are the surveys you hate the most to see pop up?

Those cat ones bug me too.. I used to get them all the time on Branded. I expect to see them pop up again soon

5 hours ago, elsielc said:

yep, the 'cat political' survey is that one where the cat lulls you into thinking it will be short but then again, you have review political videos to finish.

another one just popped up which i've seen a few times. before... "what conditions does your child have".... and then lists a long list of different medical  conditions including erectile disfunction, dryness, and a host of others that i would doubt a child would have. obviously they don't think about what's in many of the questions surveys ask.

and with those political videos until you give them the answer They want, they won't let you move on to the next section.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

Oh those are still around? I used to get several every week around the time of the 2020 election. I used to take them because they were generally easy to qualify for even though they didn't pay much.

• Like 1

I love survey cat.  Sometimes it's the only survey I can score points on for some survey sites.  I hate some of the videos they show though.  Some amateur "newscaster"/tiktokker/influencer with fake interviews acting all stupid.  Please (eyeroll).  I don't know where they dig them up from.

• Like 2

I don't like the Cloud Connect Surveys aka CloudResearch, The screener always asks you if you know the meaning of a bogus list of words or if you can remember all the names of every President in US history.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, jipsyjo30 said:

I don't like the Cloud Connect Surveys aka CloudResearch, The screener always asks you if you know the meaning of a bogus list of words or if you can remember all the names of every President in US history.

Agreed.. we are treated like we have straw for intellect

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2