my most hated surveys.... surveys about movies and the cat political one

elsielc

On 2/15/2024 at 12:03 PM, jipsyjo30 said:

I don't like the Cloud Connect Surveys aka CloudResearch, The screener always asks you if you know the meaning of a bogus list of words or if you can remember all the names of every President in US history.

I HATE having to write a novel to prove I'm not a robot.  They're no longer happy with a few words; there's now a minimum of so many letters.  Then there's the surveys with every security measure at the beginning.  I waste so much time playing their games only to find out I've been dq'ed from the actual survey.

• Like 3

There is one I've tried about 10 times, always rejected. At the end, it asks what you like or dislike about the survey and won't let you out until you say something. So I tell it I'd like it if you'd let me finish a survey.

• Haha 2

I also hate the ones prescreened by people who ask the same qualifying questions twice. I have a company in mind that starts with "S" which I won't mention.

I hate any survey that disqualify you in the middle or at the end of the survey, that's totally unfair. 

• Like 4

On 2/16/2024 at 11:07 PM, Joyce65 said:

I HATE having to write a novel to prove I'm not a robot.  They're no longer happy with a few words; there's now a minimum of so many letters.  Then there's the surveys with every security measure at the beginning.  I waste so much time playing their games only to find out I've been dq'ed from the actual survey.

I know. I've lost count of how many times I had to describe the perfect day, vacation, pizza, or what ingredients I would use to build a taco.  Or that one asking if you could have any superpower, what would it be?  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I hate the superpower one, but I have not gotten that one lately.

I never know what to put when I get that one

3 hours ago, peach6 said:

I never know what to put when I get that one

Same here. Seems no matter what is entered or how detailed , I get screened out.

• Thanks 1

I just thought of a new superpower to put next time I see that one. The power to finish and be awarded by every survey I take no matter what.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Useless said:

I just thought of a new superpower to put next time I see that one. The power to finish and be awarded by every survey I take no matter what.

I like that one.

How about the ones that ask about your household income last year and they have ranges going up to $200,000 or more. Do they really think anyone making $200,000 a year is going to piddle around with online surveys?

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Useless said:

How about the ones that ask about your household income last year and they have ranges going up to $200,000 or more. Do they really think anyone making $200,000 a year is going to piddle around with online surveys?

I've taken surveys where the income range offered is much more than $200,000, like $500,000 or more. Even  MORE ridiculous,!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I've taken surveys where the income range offered is much more than $200,000, like $500,000 or more. Even  MORE ridiculous,!

I have encountered a few where the lowest income is "up to $50,000" and goes up from there.

• Haha 1

i just had one that the lowest income was "under $150,000".  and then the next questions was what are you total assets and the first one wqs "under $150,000".  i think the creators of the survey have made a coding error.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1