my most hated surveys.... surveys about movies and the cat political one

elsielc

Funny thing about the cat one - I don't have audio on my computer, so if the ads don't have captions I just guess.

My biggest gripe about this series is why do they have "neither" choices on some questions when they won't let you choose that. If you do, the next question will be, "if you HAD to choose..." So don't put "neither" as a choice. Problem solved.

I just joined a new site, and one of the questions on my very first survey was the superpower one. So I put the power to finish every survey I take and never be disqualified. Hey, they accepted that.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I hate the survey that asks you when you last shopped at certain stores. Some I've never heard of and most of the rest of them don't even have stores in my state. One of them I know is out of business. So most of the answers I give go in the "never" box. Then they ask how much I spent in one of the stores I've never been to in the last month.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Useless said:

I hate the survey that asks you when you last shopped at certain stores. Some I've never heard of and most of the rest of them don't even have stores in my state. One of them I know is out of business. So most of the answers I give go in the "never" box. Then they ask how much I spent in one of the stores I've never been to in the last month.

I wonder if it is a trick or just an out of date question when out of business stores are listed. This happens very often for me,

4 hours ago, Useless said:

Seen that one many times on mypoints. Does not seem to matter what is entered. That "survey" seems to only act as a gateway to another survey.

Also hate it when a survey asks what stores are local to you , but then proceeds to have you evaluate a store whose closest store is over 1000 miles away.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, episemion said:

Seen that one many times on mypoints. Does not seem to matter what is entered. That "survey" seems to only act as a gateway to another survey.

Also hate it when a survey asks what stores are local to you , but then proceeds to have you evaluate a store whose closest store is over 1000 miles away.

It makes me crazy when you specifically indicate you don't shop at a store because they aren't where you live, just as you indicated. Then they ask you your birthday month and proceed to have you evaluate a store where you CAN'T shop even if you wanted to.

• Like 3

Where do people find the cat political one?  I get ones occasionally asking if I have shopped at a particular store.  Most of the ones listed I have shopped at.  I  could understand if you lived in a rural area, where none of the stores would be near you though.  The superpower one I get occasionally.

The one I get that I have problems with is who would you like to invite for dinner or something like that.

3 hours ago, NFriday said:

The one I get that I have problems with is who would you like to invite for dinner or something like that.

I get so disgusted with that one that my regular response is Chewbacca.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I live in a mostly rural state, so there aren't a lot of big name-brand stores around and those that are here are usually located only in the state capital or a few other cities. I'm not going to drive 70 miles just to go shopping.

One survey I really appreciated about stores actually asked how far away the nearest "whatever" store was from me. Thanks, guys, nice to see somebody with a brain who realizes that not everybody lives in a big city.

• Like 1

I just did one on Life Points that asked me to rate various grocery stores.  The one I go to most was not listed, but Albertson's was listed, and it is owned by Albertson's.  They also had Safeway.  I am familiar with Safeway, because they used to own a chain that used to be in the Chicago area, but they closed all of their Dominick's stores 10 years ago.  Concerning stores that are listed and are not open anymore, I think the person writing the survey does not realize that they are not open.  I see Dominick's mentioned occasionally, and they closed at least 10 years ago.

• Like 1

I had the cat survey at least 8 times on Prime Opinion today it may not be my favorite but I always qualify so I got quite a few points  so totally worth it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hate surveys that clog up survey sites with multiple surveys and pretend to be about something else. For instance, today so far I've tried six different surveys that start out with different starting questions but the second one asks if you've spent $5000 on diamonds this year. No, I haven't, and my answer won't change if you get honest and just start out with the question you really want to ask.

How many people doing surveys are going to be able to afford to purchase $5,000 in diamonds?

• Haha 2

I love the cat surveys. They usually take under ten mins and so far I've always qualified and been rewarded. It's the only survey I trust I'll get paid. If it's a movie survey I put my age as 4 instead of 45 and dq. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1