Branded Surveys are CONSTANTLY Full!

Sandy21

Even worse than that what's been happening to me is I will start a survey (you can tell they're doing the eligibility questions initially) then the survey window will say that I'm eligible and that they will begin the survey, and then some 30- 35 minutes later, it says the survey has been completed and I'm to hit the continue button to return to the dashboard or whatever, BUT when I do there immediately follows a pop-up window THIS SURVEY IS FULL. The idea that a survey company would not know at the outset that their survey is full and would drag somebody along through the entire process (not just the qualifying questions, I'm in the entire fucking survey) even tell them specifically that they met the qualifications and we're now going to complete the entire survey, that a survey company would do that and then dump you after you've completed it, sometimes a half an hour or more later with nothing but maybe two points, that's unconscionable and I think that's unethical. I contacted Branded about it but they didn't you know get back to me. Big surprise

• Like 1

• 1 month later...