Is It Coincidence Or?

Mommabear

Prime Opinion is ok but I never really trust them since initially they booted me out. However yesterday, I won the 7 Day Streak of qualifying for surveys 7 days in a row and got as my 'reward' 20% bonus on surveys I qualify for the next 7 days..

So what happens?

Suddenly, I get No Surveys...

That is utterly  ridiculous. I am really not familiar with Prime Opinion but what you described reminds me of Tellwut. They offer an extra 50 points for most surveys taken over a certain period of time. BUT then there are no surveys available! 

The games these survey companies play!! 

• Like 1

That's really weird. I got the same bonus and I have the same number of surveys as usual. I've never had trouble with them.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

That is utterly  ridiculous. I am really not familiar with Prime Opinion but what you described reminds me of Tellwut. They offer an extra 50 points for most surveys taken over a certain period of time. BUT then there are no surveys available! 

They are all unpredictable, insane and dishonest.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I finally got 1 and it paid  the least amount of points but hey...the strangest is when one finally pops up and when I click on it, it disappears!

I noticed something a little different on adgate offerwall, one day I got termed on around 7 surveys and I ran out of surveys. The next day I had a streak where I got qualified on a bunch of surveys and adgate kept giving me new surveys to complete. I stopped after earning $10. I am wondering if some companies put a limit on number of surveys you get or number terms in a row.

• Like 1