Impossible security codes!

jipsyjo30

I just had one in which you pick out all the buses. It was a closeup of the front of a bus, and the pic filled the screen, so it meant clicking every square. It still made me do another one. I like Polifish's one - they have four or five images of the same thing scattered around, then one other thing. You click on the thing that doesn't belong on two different screens. No guesswork at all.

• Like 1

Here's another one I seem to have difficulty getting right.  No matter how carefully I use the mouse pointer to trace the shape, 4 out of 5 times it gets rejected!

Snip - Survey - Google Chrome (5).png

• Like 1

I just had a shape-drawing one for the first time this week. I lucked out. I had to draw a line with points in it.

• 1 month later...

I know I have complained about mypoints for quite some time and I kept going back to try try again.  But recently I had them stiff me twice on things, like the Bingo board, they stiffed me out of 650 points, and then I purchased something through their site, and no credit for points on that.  That one has happened time and time again.  So I cashed out yesterday for a GC and I have 5 points left in my account.  I am not going back and as soon as I get the GC, I am deleting them off of my system.  I feel good about not spending a lot of time trying to make a few cents. 

• Like 1