Palm Research DEREGISTERED down under (Oz) - TRUE

P-Doffe

Golly gosh I admire this company sooooo much :D So much that I forgot about a couple of concrete facts, confirmed, check it out for yourself facts. Following several links I found myself on a couple of Australian government websites - true - Palm Research was actually "deregistered" by the Office of Fair Trading in NSW Australia, and the "government agency" who deregistered them was ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission) - TRUE - check it out for yourselves. Why they were "deregistered" by any government agency/department could only lead you to asking "why are they still operating"? But yes I still admire these guys, I admire their absolute cheek for calling themselves a legitimate company when they're so legitimate that they happened to be 'sort of' "DEREGISTERED" by an office of "FAIR TRADING" :evil: But that's it, I've said my piece, I've conveyed my love and admiration for Palm Research as the worthy panelist that I am but now I must move on... :arrow: Cheers to you Palm Research :wink:

Wow, that's incredulous. I don't know what to think. Let me clarify that...I have too many scenario's running through my head. Sad as it is, these sort of thugs just close up shop and open up in another country until they get nabbed, and its a big world.

Super research P.Doffe, I admire your tenacity. Thanks for the heads up.

Palm Research is listed on annikas Black Listed Surveys, reasons why they made the list, on page 1.

Er, um, ah... Annikas! Why didn't I find that site before registering with "any" survey companies??? Probably for the same reason I didn't find Survey Police until "after" I registered with those same "numerous" survey companies :x AARRGGHH. But hey, thanks for the tip, my eyes are just about to fall out of my head as I've scoured Annikas website like there's no tomorrow. My research is all complete except for the research I now have to do as I have half a page of other survey companies to... er... research! Thank #%*# it's only half a page :D Cheers zeekers :wink: