My Soapbox

Pepper

Has anyone noticed that Soap Box has been really messed up lately? Seems to be the same surveys every day and they have not updated points since 2/17/2024. I have e mailed and used support several times and no response at all. This is unlike them as they are usually get  right back to me. I like them but this is not what I want from them.

They have also been sending emails to join other things. The first one they sent was to join tryproducts which was to send you free products to try. I thought that since it was from Mysoapbox it was safe to sign up, Wrong! Right after signing up - like 2-3minutes I started receiving spam phone calls from products I told them I wasn't interested in. Also you have to jump through hoops to get the products. After that I don't bother with it anymore or any emails from Mysoapbox about joining something else.  I never bother with their other surveys anymore.

• 5 weeks later...

I hope Soap Box will address these issues and get back to providing the service expected of them cause it is really frustrating when they do not function well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sign in keeps glitching. Can't login or redeem rewards. Captcha and normal login keeps quick blinking. Notified support numerous times and can't access anything. Said their captcha has been changed to a third party. Really. I just wanted to redeem and quit using Mysoapbox. Not what it used to be. What's up with the new advertisements they keep sending me now too?