Only one choice?

Useless

Ever run into a question that only had one choice? The latest one I saw asked about employment but the only choice available was the "employed full-time box." If they're looking only for people who are employed full time, why don't they say so upfront instead of asking questions such as this about ten questions in.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Useless said:

Ever run into a question that only had one choice? The latest one I saw asked about employment but the only choice available was the "employed full-time box." If they're looking only for people who are employed full time, why don't they say so upfront instead of asking questions such as this about ten questions in.

I got it a few moments ago!

Not a single choice , but have gotten employment questions with no option for "other" , "unemployed" , or "retired" (which I am).

• Like 3

I have received  one where they ask your occupation I click retired and then the next question is how many hours I work

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have received  one where they ask your occupation I click retired and then the next question is how many hours I work

I get that also.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Logic fails are rampant, meaning that it's often impossible to provide truthful answers. I do wish the people commissioning surveys would take a closer look at the survey companies. I'd want to approve any survey before it was sent out - and before I paid for it.

• Like 1

I have seen some that have ages up to a certain age and no N/A.  I am 85 so lets me out

• Like 1

I've seen a couple where the cutoff is 64. You wonder why people fudge their ages on these things?