Pinecone JD Power

somelady

Today I received  a Pinecone survey invite. When I clicked on it it went directly to a jd power survey. I decided to try it but I got dq'd after 2 questions. Then it went to a Pinecone page where the only thing you could do was to sign up and of course they aren't taking any new members.  After finding the login page I could not find any info about them sending out jd power surveys. I hope this doesn't become a regular thing. It didn't say if the pay would be the same.

This is odd. I don't think I have ever had a jdp survey through Pinecone. I would hope IF you qualified and completeded the survey you'd get the same $3.

But my problem with jdp surveys is that I get disqualified at the very end so that they don't  have to pay. I totally avoid these surveys, once burned...

If I get a Pinecone survey that becomes jdp I won't take it and I'll come back here and post to let you know

• Like 1

On 3/4/2024 at 9:12 PM, Sandy21 said:

This is odd. I don't think I have ever had a jdp survey through Pinecone. I would hope IF you qualified and completeded the survey you'd get the same $3.

But my problem with jdp surveys is that I get disqualified at the very end so that they don't  have to pay. I totally avoid these surveys, once burned...

If I get a Pinecone survey that becomes jdp I won't take it and I'll come back here and post to let you know

Ok, Thanks.

• Like 1