Anybody get the yougov survey on purchasing books?

NFriday

I just finished a YouGov survey that was about purchasing new and used books.  Did anyone else get this one?  This one was worth 1,500 points and it was a long one.  They had one question where you had four answers, and you had to rate them by sliding them in to boxes, with the first box being #1.  The first one I had no problems with, but the other three answers would not go into the other boxes, and I finally had to say that I could not rate them.  I also got a 100 point survey to complete, and so I finally had 55,000 points in my account, and so I could redeem a $50 Amazon GC.  I want to get an Apple watch, and so this will help.

I just got my code for redeeming my Amazon GC.  It only took me less than one hour to receive the code.

11 hours ago, NFriday said:

I just finished a YouGov survey that was about purchasing new and used books.  Did anyone else get this one?  This one was worth 1,500 points and it was a long one.  They had one question where you had four answers, and you had to rate them by sliding them in to boxes, with the first box being #1.  The first one I had no problems with, but the other three answers would not go into the other boxes, and I finally had to say that I could not rate them.  I also got a 100 point survey to complete, and so I finally had 55,000 points in my account, and so I could redeem a $50 Amazon GC.  I want to get an Apple watch, and so this will help.

Congrats of reaching the 55,000 mark. I am still deciding on whether  to hold out or cash in as I usually do for the 15 dollar Amazon gift card.

No, I haven't received the book survey so far

It takes me about a year to get to 55,000 points but it is worth it.  It only takes 100,000 points to collect $100, but that is too long to wait.  It is a much better deal to wait for the $50, instead of cashing out at $15.

• 2 weeks later...